1. JEE MAINS (PAPER 2)
2. NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
• 7 Booklets
• Mathematics Data for 17 Different Topics
• 62 Drawing Tests (31 NATA + 31 JEE pattern)
• 11 Aptitude Test of Different Topics
• 17 Maths Test of Different Topics
• 7 Mock Tests (5 JEE Main + 2 NATA)
• Free evaluation of Drawings made by students. Candidates may send their work to us for evaluation by mail at email@example.com. The solutions and comments will be given by mail.
Technical view and perception, Sense of 3D and 2D, Combination of solids, Knowledge related to building construction, Knowledge related to building materials and technical term, Famous architects and their work, Color sense, 3 previous years sample papers.
Famous buildings and places, Knowledge related to building orientation, 3 previous years sample papers.
Drawing work covering all different drawing topics of both the exams, 3 previous years sample papers.
Non verbal reasoning.
Surface identification, Parts of buildings, Verbal reasoning.
Previous year’s important questions, 3 previous years sample papers
Relations and Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Matrices, Determinants, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Applications of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of the Integrals, Differential Equations, Vectors, Three - dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Probability, Complex numbers, Permutation and combination, Binomial theorem, Sequence and series.
Mr Shivam, the course director of JEE main b.arch and NATA coaching and the f...
Mr Kapil Sharma, by qualification is M.Sc , M.Phil, B.Ed in Mathama...